Important: You must first sign in so that you are able to renew. Otherwise, the system will not recognize your transaction as a renewal. Please click here to sign in.
I’m Connected … I Belong
We hope you’ve benefited from the many activities and programs available to you as a member. We encourage you to actively participate in our vibrant community and explore the activities that you may not have tried in the past: join a Shared Interest Group (SIG); look into the Alumni Forum groups; become an Angel Investor; join one of our committees or help Boston-area nonprofits apply management skills to their business challenges through Community Action Partners (CAP). There’s so much to do that’s interesting and fun.
If you are an HBS Regular Member or a University Member, consider becoming a President's Club Member. Most events are free to Presidents Club Members so just sign up and go! And you can go to two of the “On The Town Dinners” on us.
We say that membership in the HBS Association of Boston is your way to “activate the equity you’ve earned.” Come to great events, be part of a member activity, join a committee, connect with fellow alumni, learn from the best business and career thinking, and just make friends and have fun. These are the benefits of HBSAB membership. The value of the benefits you select are far more than the cost of whatever member category you choose.
Membership Committee Chair
Select the membership category below that works for you. We welcome your feedback and your membership.
Who’s eligible to join the Harvard Business School Association of Boston?
Harvard Business School Alumni, Faculty, Administrators and Current Full-time Students. In addition, Alumni, Faculty and Administrators from other Harvard University Schools* are eligible to join. (*Harvard Extension School Alumni are not allowed to join as they have their own Alumni Association.) Please email email@example.com with any questions.
How to Join:
1. If you are not an alumnus of HBS and are new to our website, please create a New User Profile by clicking here; It’s fast and easy! Please Do NOT create a New User Profile if you have purchased tickets from this site before. Do NOT create a New User Profile if you are an alumnus of HBS. You are in the alumni system and have a profile.
2. Log in on the home page at www.hbsab.org. HBS Alumni: Log in with your LEFA (lifelong email address) and your membership application will automatically be approved. Graduates of other Harvard Schools, please log in as non-alumni. We’ll process your application.
3. Once your application is approved, come back to this page and choose a membership level. Click Continue. Follow the steps for payment, etc.
4. You will receive an automated email message. Often, a second step is required. Please read this email message! Email Sally Millwood at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to renew via phone /or mail (check).
5. Select the Membership level you wish to purchase and click the "Continue" button below.