Activate the equity you've earned!
Eligibility: Harvard Business School Alumni, Faculty, Administrators and Current Full-time Students. In addition, Alumni of other Harvard Schools*, Faculty and Administrators are eligible to join. (*Harvard Extension School Alumni are not allowed to join as they have their own Alumni Organization.) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Discounted attendance to over 30 top line events each year: Leadership; Best Practices; Social Enterprise; Career Development.
- Leadership Events have featured HBS stars like Clay Christensen, Ben Shapiro, and Bill Sahlman and CEOs such as Panera’s Ron Shaich, Putnam’s Bob Reynolds, and Raytheon’s Bill Swanson.
- Members can bring guests to events at member prices.
- Exclusive access to Member Only social events at fun locations and exclusive “Night on the Town Dinners” at sought after restaurants.
- Access to membership in Shared Interest Groups (SIGs) such as Consulting, Healthcare and Financial Services, etc.
- Access to participate in specialized HBSAB activities such as Alumni Forum, HBSAB Angels and the New Venture Program.
- Access to the Virtual Learning Series (VLS) and the Global Networking Night (GNN) (only available to HBS alumni).
Chairman of Membership Committee
If you are not an alum, and are new to our website, please create a New User Profile by clicking here; fast and easy! Do NOT create a profile if you have purchased tickets from this site before. Do NOT create a profile if you are an alumnus of HBS.
Steps to Join
1. Log in on the home page www.hbsab.org.
HBS Alumni: Log in with your LEFA (lifelong email address) and your membership application is automatically approved.
Others: Graduates of other Harvard Schools, log in as a non-alum.
2. Come back to this page and choose a membership level. Click Continue. Follow steps for payment, etc.
3. You will receive an automated email message. Often, a second step is required. Please read this email message!
Email Sally Millwood at email@example.com with any questions or to join via the phone / or mail (check).