This Healthcare SIG brings together members of HBSAB and HBS Healthcare Alumni Association (HBSHAA) seeking to network, engage in stimulating discussion, and deepen their knowledge about healthcare issues. This SIG typically meets every other month during the academic year a the IBM Innovation Center in Cambridge.
2014-2015 Confirmed Dates:
- October 2, 2014
- November 19, 2014
- January 15, 2015
- May 21, 2015
What are participants saying about the Healthcare SIG?
“I enjoy this new monthly meeting, the topics expose me to new
branches of development. The relaxed environment is beneficial to
“The HBS Healthcare SIG is a wonderful opportunity to hear about
cutting edge information from leaders in the industry. The unconference
format just adds to that experience, being able to discuss these and
other issues of interest with fellow HBS alums and hear their insights.”
(The May 10th meeting was) a “great way to learn more about the
Healthcare IT market and meet some experienced and knowledgeable
Past Meeting Topics and Speakers Included:
- Alden Zecha, CFO & Strategist
- Charlie Schick, PhD, WorldWide Director of
Marketing Big Data, Healthcare and Life Sciences presented "Predictive
Power of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
- Rajiv Kumar, Founder and CEO of Shapeup, Inc.
- Rushika Fernandopulle, Cofounder
& CEO of Iora Health
- Chris Messina, Co-Founder & CEO of Body1
- Dan Cerutti, VP of Watson Commercialization at IBM
- Denny Brennan, Executive Director, Massachusetts Health Data Consortium
- Dr. Nandan Padukone, VP, Office of Commercialization & Ventures, Joslin
- Joseph C. Kvedar, MD, Founder and Director of the Center for Connected Health, Partners HealthCare
- Roundtable Discussions on Trendsetting Topics
The Healthcare SIG retains its own mailing list. Please join the mailing list here to receive periodic emails and announcements.
appreciate the support and collaboration provided by IBM and the staff of the
IBM Innovation Center.