This Healthcare SIG brings together members of HBSAB and HBS Healthcare Alumni Association (HBSHAA) seeking to network, engage in stimulating discussion, and deepen their knowledge about healthcare issues. This SIG typically meets the 2nd Thursday of each month September through June.
Past Meeting Topics and Speakers Included:
- Alden Zecha, CFO & Strategist
- Charlie Schick, PhD, WorldWide Director of
Marketing Big Data, Healthcare and Life Sciences presented "Predictive
Power of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
- Rajiv Kumar, Founder and CEO of Shapeup, Inc.
- Rushika Fernandopulle, Cofounder
& CEO of Iora Health
- Chris Messina, Co-Founder & CEO of Body1
- Dan Cerutti, VP of Watson Commercialization at IBM
- Denny Brennan, Executive Director, Massachusetts Health Data Consortium
- Dr. Nandan Padukone, VP, Office of Commercialization & Ventures, Joslin
- Joseph C. Kvedar, MD, Founder and Director of the Center for Connected Health, Partners HealthCare
- Roundtable Discussions on Trendsetting Topics
What are participants saying about the Healthcare SIG?
“I enjoy this new monthly meeting, the topics expose me to new branches of development. The relaxed environment is beneficial to meeting people.”
“The HBS Healthcare SIG is a wonderful opportunity to hear about cutting edge information from leaders in the industry. The unconference format just adds to that experience, being able to discuss these and other issues of interest with fellow HBS alums and hear their insights.”
(The May 10th meeting was) a “great way to learn more about the Healthcare IT market and meet some experienced and knowledgeable colleagues.”
The Healthcare SIG retains its own mailing list. Please join the mailing list here
to receive periodic emails and announcements.